Technology Business Analyst, Humana2014-11 — Present
Provided systems analysis and process integration for a Taleo Enterprise system for human resources. Also provided second-level support for issues arising with the Taleo platform.
- Researched all the capabilities of our system and provided insight as to why our system was lacking stability.
Technology Applications Engineer, Humana2012-12 — 2014-11
Designed, developed and implemented enterprise applications using Oracle Applications Express for home and skilled care nursing operations. Also provided second-level support for issues arising from the use of these enterprise applications.
- Developed a better user experience to assist our customer service representatives on-board new members into our programs.
- Developed a system to maintain, notify and update nursing licensure. Replacing an Excel spreadsheet system for managing licensure for up to 5,000 nurses with licenses across 50 states.
Pharmacy Reporting Analyst, Humana2011-06 — 2012-12
Proactively identify, evaluate, and solve problems with rigorous logic, a systematic approach, and creative solutions.
- Developed and deployed a Microsoft Access front-end and a SQL Server back-end customer relationship manager. This tool had the ability to keep track of members, faxes, reporting, and even access pharmacy systems for a outbound member services department. This tool helped save pur department from hiring at least two extra employees.
Pharmacy Technician, Humana2008-11 — 2011-06
Worked as a Pharmacy Technician in different aspects of the mail order pharmacy business. Ranging from Item Entry, Failed/Exception Claims and Member Services. All of these positions required that I maintain certification in being a Pharmacy Technician and continuing education.
- Developed a tool that was able to screen scrape the antique pharmacy system and impose as a technician to quickly move orders, items and comment on profiles. This work didn't require a technician to review and it became an automated process there after.
Creator, Pinellas 911 - A Public 911 CAD
This project maps and displays in real-time fire/ems department calls. It can tell you what apparatuses are responding, enroute, onscene and if they've cleared the call. Also gives you markers of the current calls and nearest fire stations.
- Developed in Meteor.js, re-designed/developed in Vue.js
- Mobile first approach
- Progressive web app