If I was 100% honest; I would love to be one of the first humans to colonize Mars when the opportunity presents itself. (Elon, I hope you're listening!)Résumé GitHub Twitter LinkedIn
- Hmm... maybe I should write a little more. (Coming Soon)
Active ProjectsWhy such a short list?
Technology (under the hood):
- MongoDB - Of course a NoSQL document storage engine. (PostgreSQL is my go-to but I was experimenting in the beginning).
- Elixir - The main worker that pulls XML data from the county website, parses, saves to the MongoDB and then pushes it to Pusher/Pushover.
- Node.js - Used primarily to build the site; However, the API which gives message history to the site is a simple Express.js API. (api.pinellas911.co/v1/incidents)
- Vue.js; Vuex; Bulma.io; Webpack - Frontend framework(s) that make frontend work possible.
- Pusher.com - Flexible pub/sub messaging system that keeps everything in real-time sync.
- Pushover - Alerts me of structure fires, and other high level incidents.